Thursday, August 2, 2012

Introducing me

My Premier post!  There are lots of things going on that I would love to share with you.  I am a canner, real-fooder, beader and teacher. I'm a gardener, and sometime herbalist with a craving for good books.  I'm a crafter from way back, and believe homemade gifts are always better than bought.  I'm still learning lots, and still trying things out, so occassionally, you will see mention of my failures as well as my sucesses. As I stated in my 'about me'...I have always believed that you never know what you can do until you try.  It's why I say I'm a Jill of all trades. I can do a bit of everything (need to install tile? floating floor? Sew your own curtains?) But I readily admit very little of what I do is master's level. I am not a master gardener; I am not a plumber or a jeweler.  That all being said, I hope this is a place where people can get ideas  and become  empowered to TRY.  It's really amazing what you can do!  To begin, I will be adding a number of postings about some of my summer projects that you can try...and please! Always feel free to comment or ask questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment